Etiketter

torsdag 29 september 2011

an e-mail to Sahra

Hello Sara, I hope you has a good time in London. I have some news for you about wat’s happening here. Our shool has been moved to another part of Bristol and that’s good cause now it’s not take long time for me to schol. My family has got a dog now it’s name is Smiley he is very cute. Oure friend kellis mother is sick         it is a bit serious but kelly is very worried about her. it’s a big projekt close to me with some big houses that shall be built. I want to wisit London to my parents says that I might can visit you in some wekend. I want to see everithing in London big ben, Lodon eye, British muesum and so on. you must come visit here to wath mine dog you know. It’s fun that you have met some new friends. I hope it’s going well for you with the volleyboll. hope see you soon /Jen


comment from marcus: good job!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar